The Natural Laundry Detergent / Softener - Quart
This environmentally safe laundry detergent with built-in fabric softener leaves clothes and linens smelling fresh, looking clean and feeling soft.
Specially formulated to be non-irritating to sensitive skin. Cleans, softens, brightens, destains, whitens, and deodorizes. Super concentrated for cleaning 32-64 loads per gallon container.
This detergent is highly concentrated. Normally, you will use less of this detergent than with other detergents.
For small loads: Use 1/4 cup of detergent.
For large loads or for severely soiled clothing: Use 1/2 cup per load.
Presoaking: This detergent may be used as a presoak by diluting with 10 parts water and soaking laundry between 45 minutes and overnight before washing.
Cationic Surfactant (derived from coconut or palm oil), Ozone Treated Water (for purification), Non-Ionic Surfactant (naturally derived detergent in an ethanol derivative), Imadazoline Surfactant (coconut and palm kernel derived surfatrope), D-Limonene (pesticide-residue free, distilled from orange rind oil), Potassium Chloride (naturally occurring mineral), Citric Acid (from fermented corn), Sodium Hydroxie (alkaline salt). Contains no preservatives.
ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH
* All ingredients are biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements.
* Biodegrades without forming micro toxins. Contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations.
* Free of petroleum distillates, butyl ether, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, benzene, pine oil, or strong acids.
* Free of all known or suspected carcinogens.
* Gray water and septic tank safe.
* Biodegradable without effluent treatment process.
* Cruelty free.
* Contains no animal ingredients.
* Has not been tested on animals.
This product contains detergents which may cause eye irritation. In case of contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. Keep this and all cleaning supplies out of the reach of children.
Learn about TripleClicks' "Round up for Charity" program HERE
Copyright © 2019, Carson Services, Inc.
Official TripleClicks time: Feb. 16, 2019 10:25:28 AM